TAYLAR is growing our team of bright, articulate fundraising and subscription sales Associates. We support our clients through individual tele-fundraising and telephone subscription sales campaigns. If you are an experienced fundraiser or inside sales professional and have a passion for the arts, we’d love to talk to you.
We offer a professional work environment with opportunities not found at other tele-fundraising or telemarketing firms. We are excited about our contributions to the arts and our growth opportunities; are you ready to join us?
Successful candidates will be calling to fundraise from or sell to patrons of respected symphonies, opera & theater companies, museums and other performing arts and cultural organizations across the United States. We have high expectations; if you do as well – we want to meet you!
Qualified candidates will have:
- Assertive sales attitude
- Effective closing ability
- Power to learn and execute fundraising and sales transactions
- Strong desire to succeed (generous performance based compensation plan)
- A great speaking voice, HIGH positive energy, and a passion for the arts
What we offer:
- An opportunity to generate support for prominent regional & national performing arts organizations
- Extremely competitive pay structure: $13/hour base pay plus outstanding commission earning opportunities based on performance
- Paid training plan
- Additional daily and weekly bonuses and free meal incentives
- Schedules of 25-40 hours per week, primarily evenings & weekends. Must be able to work until 8, 9, or 10pm and at least one weekend shift.
- Full-time available for proven, successful fundraising & sales Associates
- Chicago office: located at 1325 South Wabash Avenue in the South Loop. 1.5 blocks from the Roosevelt Red/Orange/Green line and Divvy stations.
- Milwaukee office: located at 825 W. Wisconsin Avenue on the west side of downtown, east of Marquette University
Join OUR TEAM
Submit your employment application